Sunday, September 13, 2009

A pox on all their houses

. Sunday, September 13, 2009

The widget to the left is Google's All for Good widget, if you haven't added it to you iGoogle homepage you should ...you should check out the organizations I post here as well. =(^ . ^)=.


What bothers me.....REALLY bothers me, are the comments left on that page.

Service? Anonymous - Sep 13, 2009
Here are some things to consider... When an act is done without coercion to help another, it is the most charitable. Reasonable human beings already know how to aid those in need. When state sponsored coercion is implemented it begins to smack of forced service, or a heavy recommendation. Freedom is the right of the individual to be free and do as they may, as long as they do not infringe on the rights of another to do the same.













Today is a day to give back. Find a service opportunity near you Anonymous - Sep 13, 2009
How about.. Feeling like helping out those less fortunate? Find out how. Don't TELL me I HAVE to give back, thank you. For me personally it's not really the gadget that pisses me off, it is the LINK on igoogle TELLING me I have to. Ignore it?

Libertarian drivel, I notice that the FreeDUMB loving POCs have no problems using Google's Free services...and they have the gaul to whine about having to ignore the call to do the right thing.

Another angry non user. Anonymous - Sep 13, 2009
You know what frustrates me about this little politically correct widget? I serve every day. Thanks Google for the reminder, but can you get it off my home page? Yes, I can ignore it, but can you get it out of my face?

You don't have to use iGoogle you know, I'm sure the largest, most technologically advanced internet company on the face of the planet will not miss a freaken leech.

leave us alone - Sep 13, 2009
If we want to volunteer, we can do a google search. Stop trying to "suggest" what we should be doing. Keep it up and we will all start boycotting your oversized, internet-hoarding asses.

Maybe he should try competing against them....I'm sure the plywood sign outside his trailer park would put the fear of gawd into Google.....LOSER.

This post will be updated so that all self-centered POC are shamed equally - Alex


0 comments: